- Approx year built: 1989
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Located in a peaceful, tree-lined cul-de-sac, this home gives you the feeling of living in the country but with everything City living has to offer only a hop-skip-and a jump away!
Enjoying three good sized bedrooms, updated three-way bathroom, formal lounge and dining as well as a family room for the kids to play, this one really is full of surprises! The large undercover pergola is perfect for BBQ's with family and friends all year round!
Features we love about this home are;
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes to main and second bedrooms
- Sunlit formal lounge and dining room with neutral toned carpet
- Updated three-way bathroom with storage for your linen
- Plenty of bench and cupboard space in the kitchen with new stainless steel gas stove and electric oven, rangehood and servery overlooking the casual meals area and family room
- Reverse cycle split system to keep your family comfortable all year round
- Low Maintenance backyard includes a rain water tank
- Secure double garage and ample driveway parking for your visitors
- A short walk to Barton Drive Reserve, popular Woodend Primary School and Goodstart Early Learning Centre
Certificate of Title: 5633/478
Zoning: Residential Southern 18
Land Size: 620 m2
Council Rates: $1,252-72 per annum
SA Water: $161-21 per quarter
Emergency Services Levy: $219-65 per annum
Whether you're looking to get into the property market with your first home, downsizing as the kids are all grown, or investing in property to secure your future ....... Don't miss this one as the possibilities are endless!
Call Karen Nelson on 0417 853 322 to discuss your real estate goals!
Harcourts Plus...We Create Success!