Look at the view you'll enjoy in this quiet, yet convenient location! Solid brick with polished floors, gas heating and ducted air; it's neat and tidy and ready to move in.
What we like most about this home is:
- Glorious views from the lounge and dining rooms
- Watching the sun rise over the ranges from the master bedroom featuring big built-in robes
- Neat kitchen with gas hot plate and walk-in pantry
- Lovely bathroom with shower and bath
- Huge verandah for undercover entertaining
- Additional paved area for meals and enjoying the view
- Secure garage, with a new door installed, and additional parking is available
- Grassed back yard for play and garden shed for storage
- Easy walk to the Morphett Vale East Primary School, shopping including Woolworths Morphett Vale, various food outlets, Emu Hotel and more...
This solid home is offering great value in a quiet location and with a fabulous outlook. Ready now, so don't delay.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742.
Harcourts Plus. We Create Success!
|Land Size||587 sqm|
|Garaging / carparking||Single lock-up, Off street|
|Roof||Tile and Concrete|
|Flooring||Polished and Timber|
|Heating / Cooling||Gas mains, Ducted|
|Kitchen||Open plan, Gas reticulated and Pantry|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double and Built-in-robe|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area, Deck / patio|
|Land contour||Flat to sloping|
|Garden||Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|