Open Home Dates:
OPEN SATURDAY 11am-11:45am
What an opportunity for the astute buyer or buyers. This home is suitable for double family living, with most of the facilities replicated on both levels of this two storey home.
The home has been painted and floors have been professionally cleaned, it is still in need of T.L.C. and therefore being offered to the market at realistic sale price level.
- Tiled entrance with lead light featured front door
- 4 bedrooms with Built-ins
- Master bedroom has an ensuite
- Large eat-in timber kitchen & lead light feature cupboard
- Moveable island bench
- Large family/billiard room with split system air con adjacent to the kitchen & sea views
- Main bathroom
- Laundry with built-ins
- Shutters on windows
- Tiles and floating floors throughout
- Enjoy sunsets from the front verandah
- Stunning uninterrupted views
- Second large, tiled timber kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Wall oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, room for 2 door fridge
- Meals area with sliding doors to balcony
- Large tiled formal lounge/dining with large windows
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes & shutters
- Second main bathroom
- Extra storage at the top of the timber staircase
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air con, recently serviced
- Under stair storage
- Large child friendly rear garden & room for a pool
- Garden sheds rain water tanks
- 2 driveways & single carport
The upper level of the home has been empty for some time, with the lower level vacated recently.
This is a well laid out home in a great location, stunning views from all levels, minutes walk to bus and train. Walk to the conservation park or the Hallett Cove Shopping Centre.
For the astute buyer who has the foresight and ability to see where they can add value to this property they will be well rewarded.
For more information please contact Donna on 0414 276 646.
Harcourts Plus... We Create Success!
|Approx year built||1996|